Latest Entries »
Last April 4, 2011 the night shifters had their PAJAMA PARTY.
Last Friday night we had a dinner at Iloilo’s famous Hamburger Shop – THE PIERRE TODD”S!
There are three celebration that I’ve missed but then I saw how it happened by just watching over our window!
1. Dinagyang Opening Salvo
2. Chinese New Year Parade
3. Paraw Regatta Street Dancing
Last Monday, Feb. 7, 2011, I just heard the advertisement of our company over the radio in 93.5 campus radio. It was a bit short but hen I believe it was repeated several times!
Bye Nange Reggie see you in there in Mambusao.
The Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities (SCTA) developed an electronic system for obtaining timeshare licensing, which will facilitate procedures and enable all companies to apply for licensing easily. The new system is part and parcel of SCTA’s general work environment, which highly supports the applications of e-governments. While the electronic timeshare system is getting recognized throughout the world, Saudi Arabia is considered one of the leading countries, which set effective regulations to organize this activity.
Eng. Ahmed Al Eissa, SCTA’s general manager of the licensing and quality assurance department stated, “SCTA has taken the initiative in coordination with the Ministry of Finance, to join the list of governmental authorities that apply the billed payment system. The electronic system will enable all applicants to pay the licensing fees through ATM machines or via the Internet.”
1. Arabic – I’d Miilad said oua sana saida
2. Chinese – (Mandarin) Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
3 Croatian – Sretan Bozic
4. Danish – Glædelig Jul
5. Dutch – Vrolijk Kerstfeest
6. Filipino – Maligayang Pasko
7. Finnish – Hyvaa joulua
8. French – Joyeux Noël
9. German – Fröhliche Weihnachten
10. Greek: Kala Christouyenna!
11. Indonesian – Selamat Hari Natal
12. Irish – Nollaig Shona Dhuit
13. Italian – Buon Natale!
14. Japanese – Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
15. Korean – Sung Tan Chuk Ha
16. Latin – Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!
17. Maltese: IL-Milied It-tajjeb
18. Portuguese – Feliz Natal!
19. Russian – Pozdravlyenie s Rozjdyestvom i s Novym Godom!
20. Swedish – God Jul
21. Samoan: La Maunia Le Kilisimasi Ma Le Tausaga Fou
22. Spanish – Feliz Navidad
23. Urdu – Naya Saal Mubarak Ho
24. Vietnamese – Chuc Mung Giang Sinh
25. Welsh – Nadolig Llawen
This years company Christmas Party was celebrated in Escas Garden in AUrora Subdividion, City Proper, Iloilo City.
November 2010 employee of the Month goes to Sir joven.. And why not.. He is one of the most hardworking employees here at VAT Inc.
COO bonus was also given to those employees with perfect attendance. How nice…
Sir Craig also spearheaded the meeting as he was able to introduce to us the new employees.